The best offer for Small Businesses and Non-profits. Over 17 years of experience and over 700 000 customers globally. Very powerful technology: strong infrastructure and useful tools. Great support focused on small and middle firms and organizations.
Why Constant Contact is the best email marketing service
The email marketing market now is highly competitive. It’s good for the customers – they can choose very widely and have certainty the service they choose is well priced and provides main tools on a very high level.
However, there are clearly better services among others.
What matters most
Despite it’s quite easy nowadays to deliver most popular email marketing tools or features, there is (and always will be) real trouble to deliver them with high certainty.
Now even brand new email marketing providers offer full range of industry tools. In fact there are no important differences between top, say 15-20 providers in terms of most common email marketing tools (autoresponders, email templates, sign-ups forms etc.).
There are differences however, and they are in:
- deliverability – the 1% difference in delivery rate means that you can lose 12 000 emails (assuming you send 12 x 100 000 emails monthly). And that’s just 1% because deliverability rates vary between 85% and 99%
- infrastructure – which means how strong, powerful and certain is the backbone of the provider’s business and finally your’s outsourced business
- support&help – everyone is able to say and print he/she delivers great, “award winning support” – it’s easy in moment of saying and printing. Such words become the ultimate truth however when you really can rely on them in the difficult time.
Constant Contact – slightly but clear leader
Assuming the features lists between leading providers are quite similar (in fact it’s kind of coca-cola/pepsi choice 😉 ) what matters is above listed what’s means second layer of service.
It’s quite obvious that services that have been running email marketing business for almost two decades are more experienced that the younger ones. They are well known, have stronger brands and so one. In fact there are also some other, very solid proofs that size matters in email marketing market. The well based, all good players have build by years and decades strong base for the business – powerful infrastructure. And even more important in terms of effectiveness of service (which means deliverability) they are much better known by servers run by global hosting companies.
But why in fact Constant Constant should be better comparing to other big players: AWeber, GetResponse, Mailchimp and others?
Off course on competitive market the differences between leaders are small. But, we tested all services for years and could say there are some clear pros to choose Constant Contact.
This provider offers based on our experience the best mix of strong, reliable and effective service, great usability and true focus on small and medium organizations.
Arguments for and against choosing Constant Contact
Below is pros&cons list for Constant Contact. Frankly even the con is not very problematic. The prices on the market are rather equal so paying not more than 10% you get much better service than on average. Besides, you have to remember that 60 days test period means almost 20% less in first year of using Constant Contact.
- Very powerful infrastructure and great deliverability rate
- 17 years of experience, one of the biggest services in general
- Very strong focus on small businesses and non-profits
- Great, useful and intuitive core e-mail marketing tools and features
- Outstanding set of additional services for Internet marketers
- a bit (10% to average) more expensive, but for sure worth to invest more
Please share your, as a user opinions with us and other visitors of NetEssence.Net.
The highest score in our rank. Constant Contact beats the closes competitors in the most important fields: usability, infrastructure and support. Slightly worse are the integration options.